Friday, July 31, 2009

0731

I have so much I want to tell them. I wish they would just listen to me one last time, but I guess I messed up. You were right, once you mess up you can't get it back. I love them; I don't know why, but I see so much potentional in each of them. Potential that I ruined, hindered, blocked from learning, experiencing, renewing.
It begun just with them two. Then it grew, more and more came. Now they are a happy family, a family I never experienced there. I was never really a leader, and now all I can do is pray. I pray that they grow with each other, struggle with each other, and ultimately know you together. Until then I don't know if I can handle the risk of messing up again. Ultimately I am disappointed in myself, God blessed me with such a wonderful group and I took that for granted.

1 comment: