Thursday, October 8, 2009

1008

Taking a break from all the studying this week. I guess my goal beginning this week was to slow down from all that was happening in college, but that didn't really come to reality as my week is almost already over . It seemed like everyday was just another day of studying for the midterm on the next day. However, aside from all this educational stuff, I really do enjoy college. The freedom I have now to really plan out my schedule. The new people I meet and relationships formed are rather refreshing. Diversity had never been better defined than now. All the worries I had of finding replacements to those I once held dear now vanish as I meet new characteristics I am attracted towards to as well. I really have been living in a bubble and I'm glad that is able to change now.
Thank you so much for the letter. I really miss high school, where the smallest acts of kindness are the ones that make my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment